This gluten-free flour blend for deserts and pastries is much better than anything you can buy in a pre-mixed, off-the-shelve flour.
Kim’s All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour Blend
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Kitchen Scale
- 336 g Superfine white rice flour
- 126 g Cornstarch - Substitute arrowroot starch for corn free
- 105 g Tapioca starch 105 grams
- 98 g Nonfat dry milk powder - Substitute coconut milk powder or soy milk powder for dairy free
- 21 g Potato starch
- 14 g Xanthan gum
- Put ingredients into a container with an tight lid and do the hokey pokey, or just shake it until well blended. Make sure you have plenty of air space in the bowl so that it actually mixes. Alternatively, you could mix this in a food processor or blender.